We are excited to feature you as one of our guests
- The Thought Row podcast uses state of the art equipment for our productions and editing.
- You will be able to connect with us via your computer or your mobile device for the interview.
- WiFi - It's very important that you have a strong WiFi connection. Don't rely upon cell service for your interview.
- We recommend you invest in a corded headset that plugs into your computer or mobile device for best sound quality and so listeners can clearly understand you. We've recommended two headsets that we really like. Please do not use earbuds that come with your phone.
- It is important when using a mobile device that you have a strong, uninterrupted cellular signal or WiFi signal.
Below are a couple of headset recommendations:
You can find others, but these are both easy to order through Amazon and have a variety of uses.
You want to use a headset that covers both ears. This will make it more comfortable for you to hear and speak during your interview. These headsets will plug into your computer or you can plug them into a mobile phone, if you have an iPhone use your dongle.
Mpow HC6 USB Headset with Microphone, Comfort-fit Office Computer Headphone, On-Ear 3.5mm Jack Call Center Headset for Cell Phone, 270 Degree Boom Mic, in-line Control with Mute
Another Headset We Recommend
OneOdio A71 PC Headsets with Boom Mic - Office Over Ear Wired Headphones for Business Meeting Skype Call Center Phone Laptop Headsets with Volume Control
Your Recording Environment:
- Sound has a tendency to bounce off of empty walls. You should try to pick a location that will give you the best sound quality when you're speaking into your headset. Empty rooms are the least desirable. Rooms with furniture, especially with fabric and carpeted floors are the best.
- A good headset will help eliminate a lot of background sounds and make you sound great!
- You may want to also consider other ambient noises like: dogs barking, trash trucks, traffic, and neighbors.
- Another consideration is that you will want to be by yourself during the interview.
- If we can others talking in the background it will be distracting for your and take away from your interview for the listeners.
- We love children, but this is one of those times you don't want to have to be addressing their needs.
- Please do not drive while being interviewed.
- We will do our best to accommodate your unique time zone for the podcast.
- We will provide you with some simple questions that we may be asking to get things rolling, but we don't want to have a typical interview. We are looking for your personal insights and experiences. Feel free to make notes for yourself that you may want to discuss in your interview.
Remember - Our podcast is not live at the time of recording - so don't worry if you make a mistake.
Why You Were Selected to Be Featured on Our Podcast
- We have determined that your creativity and life experiences would be valuable to our listeners and they will enjoy having the opportunity to hear what you have to say.
- Please also provide a short bio, website and social media links so we may include them on the show notes & info, so the audience will know where to connect with you.
- We will provide you with more detailed information via email - So Stay Tuned!